Saturday 26 September 2009

Haagen Dazs Ice Cream

It was a hot season again and cold food is dancing in my mind now....ABC, cendol, ice cream and etc.

Talking about ice cream, I love ice cream expecially Haagan Daaz ice cream. Being born in average income family, Haagan Daaz Ice cream is a superior food for me. There is only rare ocassion where I will step into Haagen Daz shop to twist my taste bud with the sensational cold ice cream that meld on your tongue.

Among the parade of ice cream they offer, i personnally fall in love with Mango Sorbet, The Five passionfruit, rum raisin and chocolate. I still can't find the pineapple coconut flavor which I believe I will like it so much.....



No doubt Haagen Daaz Ice Cream is the best ice cream I ever tasted!!

1 comment:

nicholascsc said...

tat's the most ex ice cream i ever ate...quite nice, of course...

Yong joo, should thank me oo..hehe...

Anyway, acca exam soon...let work hard and hope all of us can pass!!!!