Sunday 20 March 2011

Restaurant New Boston Klang

Restaurant New Boston Klang have been in existence for many many years. I use to patron the restaurant with my family when I was very young but due to its slow serving of food, my family decided not to frequent the place anymore.

However, due to the restaurant becoming more and more famous, and my colleague are addicted to that place, lately, I do frequent the restaurant again!!! Anyway, if you guys do not mind waiting one hour plus to two hours, then why not....The food here is nice....

The Restaurant is famous for its steam Lala.....almost all table will order this dish..Dash with cili padi, lotsa ginger, fried chop garlic and fresh lala, this dish is worth dying for.....opps...i mean worth waiting for...

Other dish such as Nestum Mantis prawn is also very nice....However i feel it was to try to my liking. But the chewwy mantis prawn with sweet and salty taste of sugar and nestum, is really addictive!!

Dont forget about the Hokkien Mee.....is super black and nice...yummy...

No comments: