Friday 18 December 2009

Eat-zy Teowchew Porridge & Rice

It was a sin for us not to update the blog for such a long time....Sorry for those loyal reader for such a long wait....All the blogger is busy with their exam that ended on Wednesday....So i guess, let put an end to the sleeping blog...

I am sick this few days and have been eating porridge for the pass few days....

That remind me of my porridge experience in Eat-zy Teowchew Porridge at Jalan SS14/2. Teowchew Porridge is a plain porridge eaten with some side dishes which is normally salty in nature...

Famous side dish will be salted egg, salted vege, salted fish, and fried egg with 'choi po' (salted white carrot)

Last month when I first visited Eat-zy Teowchew Porridge, I was make known that they serve one of the best teowchew porridge in the town...They have variety of porridge ranging from plain porridge, taro porridge, sweet potato porridge and unpolished rice porridge.

I order plain rice (because i feel hungry very fast if eat porridge) and 3 side dishes. I have the bean curd with mince pork, salted vegetable (Szechuan vegetable) and pork patty with salted fish...

Beside that they also offer other side dish that I do not oder such as steam fish, variety of green vegetable, preserve vegetable, braised egg, braised pig intestine, and the list go on...

So if you are in SS14, why not you stop by and have a try....

Sorry for the blur picture but you can check out other blogger for the same recommendation www.foodstreet.com.my

No comments: