Friday 23 October 2009

MOS Burger@ everywhere* yet not in Malaysia**

Presenting to you.....
MOS BURGER.... aka MOSt delicious BUGGER... ok I made up myself...
Now where is the burger? where's the food?

Well, I'm not that cheap for not investing any money for Harkau Siewmai...But this what I get after ordering.
1 drink , 2 small buckets and 3 8. I suppose they ask me to wait? ok, so we wait then? by the way what is the 2 small buckets? While waiting for the food, let check out what's it...
Written "coffee fresh", "better half"... WTH is MILK!!! Burger plus milk?


You can try, but I putting it into my drink. Oh forget to mention I am having Ice Milk Tea... Oh yeah, this is the time where looking how the milk and tea get together, while waiting for the burger. If u had another cup u can speed up the fusion process, by making the well known "teh tarik....."

Ok, the lady came with a basket of food and taken away the 38. Foods checked....
French fries bigger than the Mc Donalds.
The next moment will be the "MOS burger Unwrap" This is the moment we long waited for....

1st of all the MOS Cheeseburger,Beef, $3.55, energy level 405.6kcal, total fat 20.7g, cholesterol 33.8mg, carbohydrate 38.4mg, sodium 1016.8mg and potassium 584.9mg.

Next my favourite, TERIYAKI CHICKEN BURGER, $3.35,
energy 427.6kcal, total fat 27.1g, cholesterol 107.8mg, carbohydrate 4.8mg, sodium 1088.6mg,potassium 351.8mg. This is nice, cause the teriyaki chicken was good. 5 stars....
Total energy restored 833.2kcal...
Compare to Mc, it's kind of different, I like the cold milk tea and the teriyaki chicken. Cause the drink was refreshing and the chicken was kind of juicy and tasty... Dont think we had it in Malaysia....
The END.....
*Many outlets in Singapore, the one I went is at 252 North Bridge Road #B1-38 Raffles City Shopping Centre 179103. Close to City Hall MRT Station.
**I'm not very sure whether there is or not at the moment, but heard that previously we had it in KLCC, but somehow close down

7 comments:

George said...

lol.... after a long wait for ur post... u end up wit fast food in Singapore???? really speechless....

Eddie Lim said...

wahaha....at least he try....kinda funny post ya...wahaha

Anonymous said...

a bit suspective...did he write this? unbelieveable

George said...

u gonna believe it... oni he will write ### kcal, fat ###gm, potassium ###mg.... lol....

nicholascsc said...

zhe quan..welcome!!!

Leaf said...

finally.. ur turn.. nvr tot abt u will post sth abt fast food... anyhow.. seems delicious... haha... will try when im goin to s'pore in coming dec... hehe

Mojo said...

OMG I cant believe, ppl are reading this... haha... Wonder who is anonymous? It's either YT or bing...