Wednesday 20 October 2010

La Gomera Spanish Buffet @ Neo Damansara

We decide to give Spanish food a try after Heather, a friend of mine found out about this place in mydeal, and the price was not really that expensive for a buffet dinner(@RM29.90). This is my first time having Spanish food, so the review is based on MY OPINION ONLY and NO COMPARISON was done for Spanish food).

But overall, I will give the environment and lighting a B+, it is definitely a comfortable place to have dinner in.
The services offered by those waiters are great too...Thus, thumb up for that too.
They offer free food tasting on their new dish, seafood in spanish sauce, of which I like the sauce very much, not too spicy,at least not too ordinary that you can make comparison to tomato sauces that you could find anywhere.
One of the dishes I like most was the cold prawn. They are considerably fresh and not too colds, that you can actually feel the freshness and juiciness of the prawns, even when they are not that big.
The lamb dishes was not bad too. The lamb are succulent and not too hard. In fact, they have nearly every kind of meat (chicken, lamb, beef, seafood) in Spanish sauce.
Of course, you could never missed out raw oysters. Theirs was not big, and only one on every order you placed using the small clips similar to Tenji.
The seafood was OK, just a tad too salty.

This is considerably new to me, but I like the crunchy part of the bread, and taste even better when you dip into the soup.
Forgot to take pictures on the spaghetti, but they are really not as good as it looks, and too sour for my liking. Even a friend of mine who has a passion with spagetties couldn't take it.
Overall, I would rate B for La Gomera, and I think I will recommend it for family gatherings or even dating...:)

No comments: