Saturday 18 April 2009

Lala Chong

This year birthday celebration is more humble....Cut off the singing, cut off the candle....Just some dining with friend...

Basically I do attend few celebration, some I just rejected so everyone can save money....Wahaha....Basically everyone is busy so I understand...Thanks for those who wanted to throw me a party...Sorry that I have to reject few offer since my car kena broke in last weekend...

Back to story...When to Lala Chong in Terminal 3 Subang Airport for dinner...

Suddenly craving for seafood so we headed to Lala Chong.

Here is what we order....

1. Famous Lala in Superior Soup
2. Steam Soon Hock Fish
3. Fried Calamari
4. Stir fried Paku with Tuna (Must Try, very unique and nice)
5. Stir fried Mantis Prawn with Rock Salt
6. Salted egg Crab

Here is the comment:

Ken Yap: Ok la....But I really like the Lala...Sotong not special (dun understand what special he want!!)

Nicholas: Good...(bad commentator because everything is good for him)

Liang Bing: Ok la...can be better...Like the Paku

Yen Thoong: The Lala come with small crab...very unique....Paku also very special. Calamari not elastic enough

Fook Weng: Not bad but fish not so fresh...The Crab look very beautiful

as for me: Not bad but kinda pricy...mantis prawn kinda dissapointment..Paku is nice.

Saw the tiny crab? If can't then see picture below...
Total damages on our wallet: RM 266.00

2 comments:

nicholascsc said...

ei...why said me as bad commentor...haha...

not bad but expensive. Not worth it..hehe...

Eddie Lim said...

Because everything u also say good ma....haha...

now in penang to taste their food...hahaha...