Tuesday 22 June 2010

Malaysia Airline ~ Malaysian Hospitality

If there is one thing that Malaysia Airline can beat AirAsia, it would be the food!

Forget about finding the wallet to buy your favourite nasi lemak or donut, Malaysia Airline provide it all chargeable to your flight ticket!!

On my flight to Ho Chi Minh City, I was given a choice of Nasi Lemak with spicy chicken or Chicken prata. Well, I decided to go for Nasi Lemak with spicy chicken...

Erm, it turn up to be Nasi Lemak with spicy prawn....erm..."Misrepresentation"....

But overall it was good. Nice Fragrance coconut milk rice with spicy prawn with a piece of dried fruit cakes and juices. Sorry, AirAsia, but your nasi lemak cannot compete with this...

On the way back to KL, I was given choices of beef satay with fried rice or chicken prata. Well, sinful with my 'bo' experience in Vietnam, there is no more chance I will eat beef anymore. Thus i opt for Chicken prata.

Is more like a murtabak ayam serve with darca. The prata is tasteless...and my prata is obviously not cook as compare to my colleague. The prata is so hard and the taste of uncook flour is still there....The darca is also tasteless....Fortunately there is Forrero Rocher to cheer me up


Anyway, no doubt Malaysia Airline services is good....food is good....but 4 times with Malaysia Airline, 4 times I have bad terbulences. Maybe the plane is flying too fast and the plane is too small...

No comments: